Friday, January 3, 2014

First Post

I thought about possibly doing this blog last year, but somehow never got around to it.  Well, it's the start of a new year, and after mulling over it for a while it's still something that I want to do. 

So here's the deal:
Every week I will try something new. Mostly new recipes, but I might try a new variation on something I've done before or try a new technique.

I have sooooo many recipes I have been wanting to try!  The hard part will be narrowing down which recipes to try first!  So I am open to suggestions for what I should try next.  My recipe collections are on the following Pinterest boards (I had to start sorting them into categories because there are so many!):
Noms
Noms, Healthy Edition
Decadent Desserts
Cupcake Obsession
Crock Pot
Breakfast
Canning
Happy Hour

Once I have tried a recipe and reviewed it, I will pin it to this board:  Stuff I've ACTUALLY Tried

My Goal?
My goal is to not only expand on my Foodie horizons, and share my experiences (and "keeper" recipes) with others, but to also improve my writing skills and maybe my food photography skills in the process.




No comments:

Post a Comment